Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Mother's Day :)

HI fam! I so loved talked to you yesterday. I am oh so lucky. I just wanted to share a neat experience from my week.

Sister Cook one of my past companions came down for an exchange and we were tracting in an apartment complex and one person led us to another and we ended up teaching all sorts of people in the laundromat. We had our portable dvd player and copies of the Books of Mormon with us. It was so neat. One lady in particular broke down into tears in despair because of where she was in life. 
We sat her down hugged her and counseled with her about the healing power of the atonement of Jesus Christ and after a while we just asked if we could pray with her. So there in the middle of the laundromat we all got down on our knees and prayed aloud. Gosh the spirit filled each one of us. 

We went back a few days later and taught her the Restoration and set a Baptismal date with her. 

Amongst the heartbreaks this week was full of tender mercies. As it always is. 

I love you all dearly. Jesus Christ Lives!

So much much love,
Sister Jackson



Bay Side

Exchanges with Sister Whatcott

No comments:

Post a Comment