Monday, May 8, 2017

Doors on Doors

Hello! I don't have much time today but i just wanted to shoot yall a quick email! My zone leaders and I sang at MLC this week (Missionary Leadership Council) and we had exchanges with the Pace sisters. Which was SOO fun because Sister Fox and I got to be companions for a day again. It was a riot. They came down to Gulf Breeze and I just took her tracting in the rain all day. We were able to testify of Christ to a lot of neat people. 
Other than that our whole week was basically full of good ol door knocking. It was a tougher week from getting told to shut up to threats of getting the cops called on us. All day everyday. I could tell by the end of the week it was beginning to wear on me. SO when Sunday rolled around I couldn't have felt more relief to be able to take the Sacrament. Gosh what a blessing it is in my life. I could not raise myself to do what i do and be who i am with out the Savior and his matchless life. 
2 Nephi 11 teaches of the truthful principle about opposition in all things. I have read this scripture time and time again but for some reason it hit me hard this week! In order to feel greater happiness we have to feel greater pain. To grow our testimonies stronger we face even greater doubts or temptation to get there. I felt that this week. How true this is on a much grander scale! 
If we expect a place in the Kingdom of God we best be expecting TUMULTUOUS  seas to get there.
I am grateful to be on the front lines of this battle. For all of you who inspire me back at home. Jesus Christ is the Master Healer and will forgive and strengthen us time and time again! I LOVE YOU ALL!
Love,
Sister Jackson:)




No comments:

Post a Comment