Monday, January 9, 2017

Good to Come

Hey hey hey. 

I hope you all are enjoying the snow. I sure miss it. It still is frigid here. I've been wearing my coat around my apartment all morning because our little Florida Heater can't keep up with this whether! Man. I don't know what to say about this week. It has been hectic. Sister Anderson had to be emergency transferred because of somethings going on with the people we see and my new Companion is Sister Cook. And she is a real sweet and a great missionary.
Other than that really all this week has been is knocking doors, prayin,  and trying to find people to teach. I love the people here and there is a lot of good here we just are on the hunt. (Usually are:)).

We were listening to a talk the other day and a scripture it talked about was Luke 4:18
"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised."

That call is upon all of us missionaries or not. And even though we can be the one to feel poor, brokenhearted, captive, blind or bruised, God delivers us along our paths to help others. Keep serving and loving the ones that surround you in your life. I love you all, miss you all, and pray for you all daily! Thanks for being my joy and peace:) Sending you loads of love from the Florida Georgia Line!!


Sister Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment