Monday, September 19, 2016

Farewell Fairhope!

Heyyyy Fam bam! This week was nuts seriously thank you for all the support you have given me with losing my pump! I love you all dearly!!! Transfers came and im off to NICEVILLE FLORIDA wahoo. I am white washing( which means that both me and my comp will be new to the area), and training. So I will go pick my new pal up from the mission home and take her on over there! Wish us luck from there:) I am really excited to make Niceville into the area God has in store! I know He will help me build and guide my new companion in this area. 

Fairhope will always have such a big part of my heart. It is SO SO hard to part from some of my best friends here! I LOVE THE SOUTH. I know i did my part here and i learned more than I could ever imagine. God sure loves his people here. I love you all with every thing that I am. Gods Speed:)xoxo Sister J


We woke up at 5 today to go tour Fort Morgan! So cool.





No comments:

Post a Comment