Monday, August 15, 2016

Another week in August

Hey hey hey my favorite people! You all are simply the best and I just love you all from the depths of my soul! I am doing alright after the accident, still in a bit of pain. I finally broke down and agreed to go to the Chiropractor this week! All is well! This week has just been a tough one and not too much success. Satan has his grasp on so many hearts here. However, through it all I feel strengthened. It is the hardest days that I feel closest to God and this Gospel. I know Jesus Christ Lives and I know there is such immense truth in this restored Gospel. I am grateful to be serving Him with all that I am. Keep reading, keep searching, keep praying! He is there. 


So much love Sister Jackson:)




The Elders insisted on the sisters to cook for District Meeting.. Needless to say we shot that stereotype straight down with the filthy burnt cookies we brought. Not on purpose.:)




No comments:

Post a Comment