Monday, March 13, 2017

A Wet Week

Hello everyone! I don't have much time today but I just wanted you all to know I love you!

Sylvia is schedule to get baptized on Saturday. We sat in her little dark trailer with the smell of boiling pigs feet this week and I felt such gratitude to of been apart of/witnessed the growth and victories she's overcome.

To accept your weaknesses and deficiencies is to reject the enabling power of Jesus Christ and the plan of salvation. We are all changing constantly. No one is cast in stone. What a beautiful message and chance we have to become better than who we were yesterday. 

I am grateful to be serving. I love my Savior. Keep "drinking deeply" from the Gods words! Thank you for the being the best family I could dream off. I love you:)


Sister Jackson:)




Ja'shanti, one of our investigators!

No comments:

Post a Comment